Monday, July 28, 2008

Ghetto Salon



I have been cutting Jeff's hair since we moved to Kentucky. We figured it would be much cheaper to buy some clippers and scissors and let me whack at him. My business is now moving onward to the neighbors. Jace didn't want his mom to cut his hair, but he thought I might be a better choice. I only know one haircut and so Jeff and Jace have the same "do!"

Unfortunately, our salon is a little ghetto. The back deck was an obvious choice because of lack of clean up. Jace was not happy that the humidity was making all his hair stick to him and itch though. My apron is actually for cooking, but what the heck I was already dressed for the day and I needed something to keep the hair off of me:)

1 comments:

Reimschiissels said...

You are so funny, Mandi. I sure miss hanging out with you all the time! Your hair is so long and pretty. I hope you two are having fun out there. I might be calling you guys up in a semester or two so you can give JD and I all the tips for applying to schools :) Anyway, hope you guys are doing well.