Friday, July 11, 2008

BiRTHDAY

I am officially 22 years old. Most of my birthday celebrations was at home with my family, but Jeff did surprise me with roses on July 7th, my real Birthday. He is such a sweetheart. We also went out to dinner, shopped for a new outfit and got ice cream at the Barrel of Fun. (this is my favorite place for ice cream and it is just 1 mile away from our house)
In Utah my family had cake and homemade ice cream. I got a few exciting gifts and I am so excited about my new ice cream maker, I think we will be using it very soon! Mom and Dad also gave me a few new shirts and running clothes. I had such a fun time. Thanks everybody!

2 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that you are 22. I am so sad that I missed your birthday. :( Forgive me. We need to go out to celebrate--even though it's late!

KyleandAmanda said...

Happy Birthday!!! I miss being 22! I am glad that you had a good birthday and got spoiled with flowers!