Thursday, July 31, 2008

FHE

For family home evening the past two weeks Jeff and I each taught each other something we do often. I learned to tie a tie and Jeff... he made a card....
Jeff did not like that I wouldn't tell him exactly how to design his card...look at that frown, all those Perrero kids can do it!
Luckily, all that practice with his hands at school helped him make a soccer card. He was so funny because he measured out each line perfectly and got really upset when one goal looked different than the other. He is such a silly boy!
We both finished our cards and now we'll just have to use them.

4 comments:

EboRâguebi said...

Beijing 2008 Olympic Events

The Wrays said...

That looks like a lot of fun .. I thing Michael and I might try this idea for FHE. Jeff ... you did a really good job on your card even if the lines were not perfect. :o)

Brandy said...

Very cute idea. I miss you guys already. Where's the pic of Mandi tying said tie????

the mortensen's said...

that is the funniest frown I have ever seen!