So...this past weekend was a big shock! I got home from the hospital early Sunday morning and of course fell into bed. A few hours later Jeff woke me up and said the ceiling in the kitchen was leaking from all the rain. I didn't care much about it and I quickly went to sleep.
When I awoke later that afternoon, I found my kitchen looking torn apart with rags and bowls and little slugs on the floor and counter tops. I was so disgusted that I didn't even take pictures... :( It grossed me out so bad... Jeff got home and took some of the little slugs outside and the neighbors told him that they were maggots. Yes...maggots in our kitchen. I spent the rest of the day cleaning, bleaching, and more cleaning. It was the most disgusting thing ever. I didn't even study for my test the next day, and if you know me well that says a lot!
This is what we do every night before bathtime. She loves to play and does not seem to be afraid of anything. Even my scary roars..haha (Why didn't Jeff tell me how ridiculous I sounded...)