Tuesday, April 22, 2008

JefF's DisAStER

I made Scotch-a-Roos for a nursing bake sale the other day and Jeff loved them. We decided to make another batch to take to a friends house. Jeff helped this time and the results were not quite as good as I had.

Jeff was in charge of stirring while I added ingredients. As I was getting the Rice Krispies the mixture began to burn, but Jeff had no clue. He just kept on stirring while it turned dark brown. Of course when I saw it I freaked out and blamed him for ruining the dessert. He felt really bad and was disappointed that his treat was burnt. We still pored out the mixture but as you can see, it was a little HARD! To make his day worse, I made him wear the pink shirt:)
Fortunately, we had enough of all the ingredients to start over, our Scotch-a-Roos were delicious and Jeff was a happy boy again!



6 comments:

Whit said...

You two are so cute. I love the little story. Love whit

Ryan and Ashley said...

Too bad about your treats! You should post the recipe.

Dickson Family said...

that is hilarious!!! i have no idea what scotch o roos are. i need to try them sometime. if they have sugar than i am sure i will like it. how are you guys?

KyleandAmanda said...

Oh poor Jeff! I thought pink was a very nice color for Jeff! The second batch of scotch o roos were delicious. I want that recipe from you!!!

Perrero Clan said...

After you told me about the treat, I had to check out your blog for pictures! That is hilarious. I love the pink shirt on him, but I know boys are weird about that stuff. :)

Melissa said...

You guys are hilarious. I love that Jeff is wearing a pink shirt... I don't think I could get Ty to wear one for anything!