Friday, March 21, 2008

SpRiNG BReaK 2008

After the first day of cruising, I didn't know if was my kind of thing. During dinner the boat began to move and I was sea sick for the rest of the night. Luckily I had anticipated this and brought some dramamine. From that point forward, I was sea sick free! The girls and I had a very fun trip. My favorite part was in Nassau, we rode scooters around the city to non-tourist beaches and through the neighborhoods. It was gorgeous!!



Loved the strange hats we found!



OH YEAH!

I'm flying!




Coco Locos! We had to try Coco Cay's famous Coco Locos.

A little squishy...





Peace


The water was so beautiful.


Escargo is yummy!


Once upon a time there were four girls in one little state room.

I thought I was stron enough to try the medium wall, the next day I was sore :(



These pictures are more of the scenery. Some are from Daytona, the port, Coca Cay, and Nassau. It was so beautiful, I have never seen water so clear. (I could see my feet, in deep water.) The hotel picture is the Atlantis, I hope I can stay there someday, it was gorgeous. Unfortunately, the cheapest room was $600 a night! If you haven't ever seen it you should google it.
Overall, my trip was awesome. I was sad that Jeff wasn't there to see everything, but that just means I get to go back someday. :)




















12 comments:

the mortensen's said...

oh I am so jealous! not only because of your fabulous trip but also your rock'n body!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

That looks like it was a blast! How fun to have a girl's getaway!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Mandi! It looks like you had SOO much fun! What a great trip and with all of your Nursing Friends! I wish I could swim in that clear of water! Amazing.

Steuer Family News said...

You all look like models! Wow! What a fun trip! It looks like you had an absolute blast! I am so sick of the lingering winter here and it really makes me long for the Caribbean when I see your fun photos!

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

Holy cow it looks like you had so much fun, I'm very jealous. It's good to have you back, we need to have you guys over.

Michael and Brinn said...

How fun Mandi! How can we all not be jealous of your trip and your cute body! I'm so glad that you had Dramamine so that you were able to enjoy yourself. Looks like you have some fun and beautiful friends. Welcome back!

Perrero Clan said...

Can you get any skinnier? You look fabulous...as always. Cruises are the absolute BEST! Looks like you enjoyed yourselves. P.S. You are definitely strong enough to have climbed the medium wall. It just had probably been a while, since you run all the time. I'm so excited for your mini marathon run. I want to be there!

Whit said...

I miss you girl! how are you two doing? Looks like you had a ton of fun on you cruize. Love ya.

Melissa said...

Mandi!!!! hello!! Can I say that I am so jealous - not only of your trip, but you girls have some fab bodies! :) Only in my dreams could I have a tight body. I have been dying to see the Atlantis. And that water! Wow.

Brady and Kariann said...

Looks like you had a blast! It makes me want to go on vacation right NOW!! Glad you had a fun trip.

Whit said...

tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Whit said...

My sister in law did it for me I thank her for the cute blog but I'll find out from her and I'll see if I can explain it to ya. Love ya girl. Let us know when you come visit Utah