Monday, October 19, 2009

Update

HOME: our home is leak and maggot free thanks to my wonderful husband!


SCHOOL: I am so close to being done...one more day of night shift, 3 more tests and a 30 page paper!


BABY: She is growing up so fast. Just this weekend she started shaking her head. She does it so dramatically that when she is sitting she knocks herself over. The funny part is, I did it when I was a baby too! She wants to crawl, but is not quite there. She is finally enjoying baby food, but her body is not..constipation :( Any suggestions???


Here are a few pictures and videos for the family. We love you all!

By the time I made it home Sunday morning I was exhausted! Brae and I would sleep in..Jeff caught us both sleeping with our arms above our heads :)



My aunt made Brae these shoes, they are so adorable.





She loves to be with her daddy. When he gets home from school she is very excited.


Six months old!


4 comments:

Rebe said...

She is so adorable! I love those eyes and that dark hair.

Cheaper Than Therapy - Writing said...

Have you tried the prunes baby food? Give her water in a sippy cup to drink. She is so stinkin' cute!

Valgardson Family said...

She is getting so big, how adorable, its so fun to see each new thing they learn. Good luck with school and way to go to keep it up. Always keep the prunes baby food on hand, good luck.

Perrero Clan said...

I LOVE THAT GIRL and miss her! Come back soon! Tay still has constipation like once a month or so. Our doctor said to give her prune juice...1 oz per how many months old she is. So, if she is 5 months old, you can give her 5 oz of prune juice in a day. I sometimes dilute it a little with water. Or just feed her a little prune puree every day.