Monday, September 21, 2009

Our House...

So...this past weekend was a big shock! I got home from the hospital early Sunday morning and of course fell into bed. A few hours later Jeff woke me up and said the ceiling in the kitchen was leaking from all the rain. I didn't care much about it and I quickly went to sleep.

When I awoke later that afternoon, I found my kitchen looking torn apart with rags and bowls and little slugs on the floor and counter tops. I was so disgusted that I didn't even take pictures... :( It grossed me out so bad... Jeff got home and took some of the little slugs outside and the neighbors told him that they were maggots. Yes...maggots in our kitchen. I spent the rest of the day cleaning, bleaching, and more cleaning. It was the most disgusting thing ever. I didn't even study for my test the next day, and if you know me well that says a lot!

On the bright side of things we have somebody coming to look at the roof tomorrow. Baby is getting so big as you can see, her personality is just showing so much and she is our little princess!Starting to stand...of course I put her up there :)
She hates the crawling position but can hold herself there for quite a while.

This is her buddy Brennan. They hang out on the lawn and stare at the world!


She is chomping on everything.

I went with some friends to the park and Brae loved to swing. It was so cute to see her sitting like a big girl and giggling.

This is exactly how she looks most of the day. She is so curious about everything and she grabs for anything is site.

This is what we do every night before bathtime. She loves to play and does not seem to be afraid of anything. Even my scary roars..haha (Why didn't Jeff tell me how ridiculous I sounded...)

4 comments:

Perrero Clan said...

She is SUCH a bright girl!!! VERY TALENTED and doing so so many things sooooo soon! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Sure miss her! That makes me so sad about your house! I can't believe that! DISGUSTING! I am praying for you guys! I hope it is not costly! That sucks to have to deal with that right now! Keep us posted!

KyleandAmanda said...

I hope that everything turns out Ok on your house! That is such a bummer and really gross! Braelyn is so cute! Love the new pictures!

The Meyers said...

I hear you about the maggot thing. We found some in our garbage can and I almost died. Yuck! Hopefully you get everything worked out! Your little girl is so precious with her beautiful long eyelashes :-)

Brandy said...

Holy cow, I'M afraid of that roar! I love her. She is so darn cute. I miss you guys so much. I bought Brae a couple surprises at the Idaho boutique this weekend. I couldn't resist.
The maggot thing disgusts me so much, I can't even discuss it. (shudder)
I love you!