Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some more of Braelyn

Braelyn is so so so skinny. We just can't catch it on camera...must be true that the camera adds 10 lbs.
One of my favorite memories will be Jeff's crazy hair after sharing the bed with my mom at the hospital. They must love me a lot, to share an awful bed :)


We are supplementing B with some high calorie formula to try to get some fat on her. She also has to wear a hat 24/7, so if anyone knows where to get stretchy tiny hats let me know.

We are doing well...besides the complete lack of sleep. Grandma is leaving tomorrow and I'm sure that will add to the lack of sleep. It has been so nice to have my mom here to help. We love her and are glad she and grandpa will be back next week to help and visit.

5 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i love the hair jeff! looks a little like quinn's when we had to stay in the hospital. and i love that he is sharing a bed with your mom...that one i don't think quinn would do. :) baby b is SO adorable!!! keep the pictures coming!

the mortensen's said...

ummm, your child looks exactly like Jeff! She is Jeffrina! I love it. She is so sweet.

Rebecca said...

Congrats!! She's a cutie ;) Hopefully she'll fatten up soon & let you get your beauty rest!

Perrero Clan said...

I'm feeling so much better! I can't wait to hold her. Give me another day or two and I'm running over there.....literally! :)

Erin S. said...

congrats jeff and mandi!! what a sweet baby girl. hope you are all doing well!