Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TaYloR

Our adorable little niece is growing up so fast and we just can't help but love her! I get to spend most Friday's with her, while Summer goes to work and so she has become my little model. I love to spend time with her and take pictures of her. Her personality is becoming so apparent as she learns more and more. It makes me so excited to be having a little girl! I just love to dress Tay up and do her hair! So...here are a few of the favorite pictures. (I'll send them to you Summer!)



3 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

So cute! Little girls are fun because you can do all the frilly things with them. When you make bows for your little one, can I come learn?

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found our blog! You're way too nice! It looks you guys are having so much fun! Jory says hi!! You're so cute, and tiny! Good luck with the baby!

Perrero Clan said...

You are the BEST babysitter! Thanks for the pics! They are so cute :) But of course I'm biased.