Friday, November 2, 2007

A Sick Halloween



Halloween 2007 was not anything special. My being sick kept us away from the Maxfields Anuual Party, and left us home to study for upcoming tests:( These are some cute pictures of the neighbors, Oliva and Jace. Jace was of course a power ranger and Olivia decided to be Hannah Montana last minute and I had to three-barrel her hair. They were adorable, along with many other of our trick or treaters. Today, I had a panick attack when Kristi, Olivia's mom, had to go pick her up from school because they thought she had lice. I was worried sick that I would have lice too, since I did do her hair just a couple of days ago. Fortunately, it was a false alarm and there are no lice to be found!

4 comments:

Perrero Clan said...

Sad! What did you come down with? Good thing there was no lice! Does Jeff have a big test on Monday? You probably do too, huh? You poor things. We sure missed you at the Maxfields party, but I hope you are feeling better. It is the change in weather, I'm sure. Take Care

The Christensen's said...

We missed you guys at the party!! Hope you're feeling better!

Brandy said...

These people only have to miss you at a party. I miss you from 1400 miles away!!!!! I'm sorry you were sick for Halloween. I hope you are all better. Mason has a hefty cough that is terribly sad to listen to. Love you and miss you!

Josh said...

Hey guys, just stumbled across this and thought I'd say hi! Things here are great, work is awesome, and being out of school is of course even better. Don't worry, you'll eventually get done! Email me sometime, my email is dr.jfowler@gmail.com, and our blog is natandjosh.blogspot.com.