Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good News!

It's nearing the end of the semester and as Jeff seems to be more and more busy, I tend to relax. Somehow, somewhere I learned not to be a procrastinator. This is a good thing, but it also leaves me quite bored when the semester is finishing. All my projects and papers are done while everyone else is rushing around trying to finish things last minute. This semester is especially bad because a couple of weeks ago I got some good news! I got into the nursing program at UofL! I'm super excited to start classes that may actually apply to my future. We are so excited to have the holidays around the corner, we get some good breaks from school, and we get to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with our families. Life is good!

1 comments:

Perrero Clan said...

Life sure is GOOD! I am so glad you got into the nursing program, although...I had no doubts that you would. And of course...I'm excited that we get to spend Thanksgiving together and with friends.