Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Stuff

We took Braelyn to the Picture People to get a free package of pictures. Luckily I didn't LOVE the pictures so it wasn't to tempting. I did like this one but I didn't pick it because I do not like the letters at the bottom.At Jeff's parents there were baby puppies. We thought Brae would like to see them, but she didn't.
My brothers and I got to visit Jeff's dad at the Fire Station. It was very fun! We got a tour of the station, a ride in the truck and the boys squirted the hose. They loved it and Brae slept..

This is one of my favorite pictures because it is exactly what she looks like when she sleeps.

This is a view from my parents backyard. The picture doesn't even do it justice. I love Utah sunsets!
We had Braelyn's Blessing when we were home. It was held in Hobble Creek Canyon. Jeff did such a wonderful job.

We got a FIVE generation photo taken. This is a rare thing and we are so lucky we drove to Idaho to get it when we did because a few weeks later my Great Grandma Wanda Berrett passed away.


Sometimes Braelyn folds her arms when she sleeps.

She often makes this grumpy face, especially when the camera is in her face.

3 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

Your little one is soo cute!!! Our little boy (who is still waiting for us in Ethiopia) was born April 13th so they are almost same age! When we get him home we will have to have a playdate!

Perrero Clan said...

Oh my gosh, I had a comment for every picture! I love the grumpy face. She does such good frowny faces that she gets from Jeff :) That is so awesome that it was a 5 generation picture you got! I'm glad you did that also. And the pups in that pic look like baby pigs HA HA They are so dang cute now! I'm taking tons of pictures of Taylor with the puppies! She is starting to be brave around them now. The firetruck picture with Gpa in it is so perfect! We have yet to go up and do that with Tay. GOOD IDEA! And lastly, the baby blessing was so perfect! Jeff REALLY did do a great job! It was beautiful! Miss ya

KyleandAmanda said...

I love the grumpy face and her folding her arms while she sleeps! So cute! We need to hang out soon!