Monday, October 6, 2008

There is a BABY in our near future!

It is official and we are very..very excited to tell all that I am pregnant!   Today we got to hear the heart beat of our sweet little baby.  It was to say the least very cool as most of you already know.  The baby will be here around April 19th and hopefully I will be able to finish up my spring semester before he/she arrives.  

I have been dealing with pregnancy really well.  A small amount of nausea at night and sleepiness are my main symptoms.  The only thing I am having a hard time with is not getting my great night of sleep.  I have to get up every night now to pee.  I know I've got it easier than most and I am very grateful for that.  

We are very excited and Jeff, especially, is so happy to finally let all the world know!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Rebecca said...

Yeah...glad you've been feeling well too!

Ryan and Ashley said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!!!!!! It is so awesome. AHHHHHH!!! I am so excited!!!! We will probably find out the sex at the same time!

Jami said...

Congradulations! I know we haven't seen you guys in a while since we moved out of the ward, but you can see picks of our new little man at my blog:

http://jamissmile.blogspot.com/

themorganfam said...

Congratulations I am so excited for you. Your sunbeams will be jeleous.

Cheaper Than Therapy - Writing said...

Yay!!! Congrats!

Whit said...

Mandi oh my goodness! Congrats honey! I have to say I am so stinkin jealous I now know 6 people pregnant haha I am a bit baby hungry if you can't tell...I am so stinkin excited for you. Keep me updated and we need to talk more! ya? Hey did you know Amanda Used to be Anderson now married name I can't remember is pregnant too? Ahhh yay! So are you so excited? Scared? When will you guys be done with school? is your mom so excited? Sorry to bondard you with so many questions but I love you girl.
-Whit

Rasmussen Family said...

congrats!

ReimFam said...

Mandi,
I am so excited for you and Jeff. How fun for you two! What a fun time to start your family--you guys will be such great parents! Congrats!

Todd and Meagan said...

Congratulations :) That's so exciting!

Perrero Clan said...

We are sooo excited for you guys! Your due date is 10 days past mine (1 year ago, of course). Enjoy the ride!

Mike and Kimmy said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Isn't it incredible hearing the heartbeat? The ultrasound gets even better! Congrats again!

Melissa said...

Yeah! How exciting for you guys! BTW - I need your email address to add you to our blog. leave it at our old blog www.woodensinkentucky.blogspot.com

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Mandi
We are so excited for you guys. I kept wondering when that awesome post would pop up...kinda silly but I just had a feeling that it may be sometime soon! You will make great parents!

Lacie said...

CONGRATS! This world needs a little Jeffrey or Mandi roaming around. It will make it a better place. And guess what we are due at the same time! I know it's not the greatest way to tell you, but I thought I shall. So, good luck and know that I think you two are great!